Monday, September 26, 2016

The PDX Film Annex

I've been thinking about starting this blog for a long time. My interest in independent films coming out of Portland has increased exponentially over the last few years and while many of these posts are also found on my E List movie blog I'll be moving all of them over here over the course of the next year in order to put all of my Portland reviews in one place. I also want to branch out into documentaries and web series coming out of the Rose City, as well as other independent projects filmed elsewhere in Oregon. Though I haven't decided whether or not this is something I will do, I've also been thinking of doing actor and director profiles on the blog, and there may be other things that I haven't even considered yet that will be appropriate to write about. My hope is that this will eventually become a resource for films produced by Portland directors, as well as independent films made in the state, all things film and Oregon.

No comments:

Post a Comment